- 1 1⁄2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1 ⁄3 large Onion, chopped
- 1 can Green Chilies, small can
- 1 can Enchilada Sauce
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 bag Fritos Corn Chips
- 1 bag Shredded Cheese
- 3⁄4 cup Lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Tomato, fresh, diced
- 16 ounces Salsa8 ounces Sour Cream
1 Brown ground beef with onion.
2 Add green chilies, enchilada sauce and cream cheese.
3 In a 9×13 pan, repeat layers as follows: Fritos chips Meat Mixture Shredded Cheese.
4 Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
5 Top individual servings with lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, sour cream as desired.