- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounces) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (4 ounces) container feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (14 ounces) can artichoke hearts, chopped with hard leaf tips removed
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
1: In a large mixing bowl, add the feta cheese, cream cheese, garlic, artichokes, Ranch dressing mix, and spinach. Stir until well mixed.
2: Use your clean hands to mix further and form the mixture into small balls.
3: Place the balls on a clean serving plate.
4: Serve and enjoy!